Many of our churches are now over 20 years old and there is a need to replace roofs, paint or do other general maintenance. If you would like to help us with a future construction project; please communicate with me at email@example.com and we can give you some options to consider.
We are coming to the end of this funding but we are trying to make it stretch just as far as we can. This was what we were able to do in June.
1. On-going sponsorship of the two little Embrace girls.
2. Samaritan Project candidates received better housing.
3. We bought 4 cases of baby formula to help with our clinic’s outreach to babies who are malnourished.
4. We covered the cost for our annual retreat for our pastors and their wives. 28 people were super blessed to have a special time away to be refreshed, challenged, encouraged, motivated and ministered to.
5. We purchased 750 boxes of colored pencils as we gear up to try to begin getting ready for our next distribution for our School Sponsorship Project.
We are so thankful for what this family has been able to do, for the second year in a row and think that it is a wonderful way for a family to reach out and make a difference for so many!
A special gift came in for our pastors and what a blessing it was for them! Each pastor received a new eco stove, approximately 700 lbs. of food for their family, barrels to store the food, and a new study Bible. With the recent loss of the second planting for everyone, due to hurricane damage….this extra giving was very timely!